- Information We Collect.(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you register for an account or subscribe to one of our mailing lists. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information.
- How We Use Your Information. We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and send you marketing communications, respond to your questions and concerns.
(b) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: MadHat Digital will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of MadHat Digital, our users or others.
(c) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (i.e. No Consent = No Testimonial)
- How We Protect Your Information. MadHat Digital is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to MadHat Digital or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com. We use 3rd party credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- MadHat Digital complies with the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. MadHat Digital has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, MadHat Digital will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Data Access, Correction, Deletion, and Opt Out. For current MadHat Digital customers, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that MadHat Digital keeps on file by logging into your account to update your password and billing information. Alternately (for data subjects tracked by MadHat Digital and for former MadHat Digital customers), you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly and as required by law. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, MadHat Digital does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com